Sunday, April 17, 2011

Remembering the beautiful Aaliyah.

Yesterday while at home watching an old movie "The Wiz" I discovered a scene from Aaliyah's "Are you that somebody" video. So I began to youtube Aaliyah and all the great memories of her came to surface.
While Beyonce, Ciara, Keri Hilson maybe your motivation. Aaliyah is an always will be mines. When I was a young girl I use to call her my big sister! I miss her music and wish she was here to kill a track with Lil Wayne and many more.


Here a some pictures of the beautiful Aaliyah.

The 2 best females in the music industry. Aaliyah and Lil Kim.


I remember all the time I use to take to learn every dance move that Aaliyah made, its funny how I still remember all of the dances.



Hot Like Fire.


This video makes me cry... But we miss you Aaliyah.

RIP BABYGIRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...