Saturday, January 16, 2010

Smells like mid-life crisis



That's Not My Age is of an age when wrinkle creams and anti-ageing products are the future/my only hope. (Still trying to find one to reduce the lines on my forehead - but I'm not sure that such a miracle-in-a-jar exists. Even super-strength Botox might struggle to fill these cracks and I'm too poor/scared to try). Anyway, I'm slightly flummoxed by this Pro-age antiperspirant from Dove. Containing moisturising cream and sunflower oil for sensitive skin - does this mean as well as the wrinkles, dry hair and old lady's feet I'm going to end up with tender 'pits? Maybe Pro-age deodorant will keep my underarms looking young? You know what they say about hailing a cab in a sleeveless top over forty. Or could it have dual-action properties, like haemorrhoid cream on eye bags? Perhaps it's simpler than that, maybe it'll just stop me smelling like an old person?

Answers in the comment box please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...