Monday, August 30, 2010

The Perfect Combination



Forget about Cameron and Clegg - and believe me, I'd like to - there's only one coalition I'm interested in this season and that's coffee and cycling. That's Not My Age's lifelong bicycle obsession reached it's zenith yesterday at Look Mum No Hands!, a cycle café on Old Street with what is possibly the best name for a shop, ever. There's room to park your bike, cycling gear for sale, free wi-fi and the owners are more than happy for cyclists to carry out their own bike repairs on site (er, thanks but no thanks). And more importantly there's food and beer. Mr & Mrs That's Not My Age weren't interested in getting our hands dirty, we were there to re-fuel. Not put off by the young hipsters in old-school cotton caps and traditional cycle pants fiddling with their spokes, we scoffed our pie and salad and pedalled our way home.







You can see a small selection of my bike-related photos here - and here are a few more:





Look Mum No Hands! 49 Old Street, London EC1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...