Friday, August 27, 2010

Transitional Style



After spending all summer in a pair of old Uniqlo track pants and a t-shirt, That's Not My Age has decided it's time to smarten up my act. And this Banana Republic outfit is exactly what I'm after for those in-between days when it's warm, it's rainy, it's windy, it's rainy, it's dark before 8pm, it's rainy. You get the picture. Just add an umbrella and autumn here I come. So the good news is that both Banana Republic and Gap are now available to buy online in Europe, whoop!

Here are a few of my favourite things:






And to prove it's not all me, me, me in this household, Mr TNMA, needs a new jacket so this one's for him:



Scarf and tee, Banana Republic. Trousers and men's jacket, Gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...