Saturday, April 23, 2011

Madea's One Big Happy Family.

So I joined the family can you spot me?? 
I should have played Bow's Girls lolol

Well lets talk about the real movie. 
I watched the movie at Magic Johnson Theatre in Harlem NYC, and it was very good. It was so good that I cried. I don't want to tell the movie but it is a must see. Bow Wow did great with his role and Teyana was one of my favorite characters. I'm really proud of her. 
The movie brought in about $10,500,000 the first day it hit the big screen. I wish the cast the best of luck, it was really a great movie.

I was snapping pictures in the theatre I know i'm not suppose to but you know how much I love Shad! UGGH lol

 The best part of my day is that while watching the movie. My mother in law tweeted me. lol  She knows who her son should be with. 

Go see this movie! SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...