Thursday, May 26, 2011

No Memorial in Miami for me this year.

Every year my friends and I set up a trip to Miami for memorial day weekend. This year we decided not to go. Big shout out to everyone that is enjoying their vacation! Happy Memorial Week!
Here are some pictures from my previous years in Miami.
2007 was a nice year:
FlyKnocka.

 Sexxy Lexxy from "BBOD"
 Hi Dy!
from left to right (Sexxy Lexxy, Princess Dy, Tiff and Miss Moe Money.)
My Tiff!
 Jada Muah!
Found me a yum yum aka my Justin Beiber.

 Broke my foot this year... and boy did it hurt, so here is me crying.
 They said 2008 was the best year... hmmm
 Left to right Tiff, Princess Dy, Simoney and Burberry Santana.
 Tiff, Dy and My cousin Janice!


Funniest year goes to 2009:


2010:
 Myself and Kai at the bar.



 With my Bro It from VH1
 Its BBOD and Mona L on South Beach!



 I mixed every drink in FAT TUESDAYS and called it a happy birthday Dy. 
 Birthday Shots!
Fun times... Ill see Miami in about a month or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...