Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fashion's Night In



Although every night is a Fashion Night In at That's Not My Age Mansions - never has being slumped in front of the telly watching the latest box-set been so glamorous - I'm looking forward to Monday 1 November and Vogue's Fashion’s Night In, an online shopping event. That's Not My Age is a secret fan of Land's End cashmere - I have classic grey sweater and a lovely grassy green cardigan which sadly looks a bit washed out in the picture below, but I have no idea how to ramp up the colour so you'll either have to use your imagination, or come round to our house and and join us on the settee for endless re-runs of 30 Rock.



Anyhow, on Monday, Land's End are offering 10% off their cashmere collections, free delivery for those shopping from Lands’ End Canvas - read all about the latest collection on Liberty London Girl - and for every order placed, £5 is donated to KidsCo. Not bad eh?


Oh and did I tell you I met Jane Birkin at this year's Fashion Night Out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...