Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New boots and other stuff



As a young whippersnapper (That Was My Age?), I never liked having to wear new shoes. Gleaming white trainers were scraped along the tarmac as I circled the tennis courts on my bike, determined to take the sheen off before home-time. So, aside from the serious Keith Richards-meets-Kate-Moss-backstage-at-a-festival vibe, the lived-in feel of these navy suede boots appeals to my inner teenager. That's Not My Age loves a bloke-ish boot - the perfect accompaniment to my signature, dressed down, jeans and t-shirt-look, who knows I may even let rock chickery rear its messy head and add a leopard print scarf:





The slinky top adds a grown-up spin but my teenage self quite likes this old school t-shirt too:




What would Keef/Kate wear?

Photos
Boots: Hudson
Lily & Lionel scarf, MaxMara t-shirts and Current Elliott jeans: Matches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...