Saturday, March 19, 2011

Red hot, or not?



The first time I went round to Mr That's Not My Age's house - this is before the Blog Widower moved into TNMA Mansions - he was doing the gardening in a pair of red jeans and an old Rolling Stones t-shirt. Mmm..I thought, this is a man who cares little for the vagaries of fashion. Anyhow, before the big move, after appointing myself Official Wardrobe Editor, I managed to chuck out a sizeable pile of unwanted clothes, including old tour t-shirts, the aforementioned jeans and er, a frock coat. But clearly the Blog Widower was years ahead of the fashion pack, now every editor on earth is banging on about coloured denim and I can finally see the attraction. Though much as I like the idea of pairing them with a stripey Breton-style top, there's something a bit London Dungeon about the combination of red and black, so I'd ditch the patent stilettos for a pair of classic ballet pumps:



And whilst we're on the subject of red hot fashion, That's Not My Age also likes the Dolce & Gabbana animal print sunglasses that Naomi Campbell is wearing in the Mert & Marcus ad:




What do you think, hot jeans or hot flush? Is this the start of a mid-life crisis?








Photos

Red jeans: Net-a-Porter
Ballet pumps: Swedish Hasbeens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...