Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Your purse is on fire!






The days are getting longer, José Mourinho's back on the front pages (ooh another middle aged crush?) and me and Mr That's Not My Age are planning a spring mini-break. So this week I'm as giddy as a Sex and the City fan with a bag of cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery. And if I had money to burn, I'd be investing in fab New York brand, Tucker. I'm feeling label love for this collection of sassy floral print shirt dresses and tunic tops, designed by former stylist, Gaby Basora when she couldn't find what she wanted for a fashion shoot. Smart and chic, Tucker has a certain Diane von Furstenburg appeal - and wouldn't look out of place in SATC 2. You can forget double denim, I'll be wearing my jeans with this leopard print blouse, oh go on then, throw in the Mulberry bag and that's my holiday wardrobe sorted! Now all we have to do is decide where we're going.




What would you wear for a weekend away? And where should we go?


Tucker is available from Net-a-Porter, Liberty and Harvey Nichols.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...