Thursday, September 2, 2010

Spanx for Men est arrivé





Spanx founder, Sarah Blakeney says that her male friends have been asking her to create Spanx for men for years, 'I was inspired to create a collection of comfortable and powerful undershirts that provide instant gratification without gimmicks. It’s your favourite t-shirt without your least favourite part...love handles.' That's Not My Age doesn't mind love handles - or what my mum used to call middle-aged spread - but it's good to know that if I'm stuck for Christmas presents, Spanx Cotton Compression Undershirt (control vest) and Zoned Performance Undershirt (even tighter control vest) go on sale in the UK this autumn.

Control underwear for men is nothing new, but Spanx claim their revolutionary designs create 'a new standard for men.' With this in mind, I carried out some research on the moob tube phenomenon. 'Are you trying to tell me something?' asked Mr That's Not My Age, but the Blog Widower has nothing to fear, whilst I'm chained to the computer he's usually out running. 'And anyway, if I do get flabby I'll stop eating biscuits and run further,' he snorted. So far, so inconclusive. I extended my research:

Mr Cliff Richards is nearly 70 but thanks to a special wheat and dairy-free diet he's not afraid to go topless:




But wait a minute....



And consulted a couple of fashion friends, 'Maybe if I was wobbly and desperate,' said Mr James Anderson,' but thankfully I'm neither.' Then finally after a hard day's investigative work I found a man who obviously prefers style over exercise, 'I totally would wear one,' said Mr Rob de Niet, 'I'd probably wear it all the time. Where do you buy them?'



Spanx for Men is available from figleaves.com and Selfridges


Can you see the man in your life wearing a control vest?

Cliff Richards photos: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...