Friday, February 25, 2011

The Right Trousers



OK, so I'd like to say that I returned from New York with a pair of fabulous black cigarette pants tucked away inside the soap dish on wheels but sadly I did not. My attempts at a Stateside shopping frenzy were pretty lame, half-assed at the best of times - though we have added a battered antique globe and a 1940s subway map to our collection of random nick-nackery. My overall impression is that this season trousers are either super-skinny or super-flared. If you're looking for something in-between either accept it´s going to be a long-haul ride or as they say on t´other side of the Atlantic, fuhgetaboutit. The trousers in the picture are from Jaeger, they´re slightly longer than my ideal pair but add a matching tailored jacket and the black and nude combination is a wearable, trans-seasonal look. As for the right trousers, people, the search continues...


Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...